Course Objective: Become confident in traditional home cookery whilst developing relevant vocabulary and General English skills.
12-17 or 18+ years
Suitable for intermediate to proficiency students (A2 – C2)
- 10 or 15 hours of one to one tuition per week
- 3 sessions of traditional home cookery per week
- 2 half day local visits per week
- 1 Full day excursion for courses of 2 weeks or more
- A meal out to sample the local cuisine
This is a wonderful opportunity to learn traditional home cookery and baking, whilst learning the appropriate English alongside.
Purchase local ingredients from nearby farmers’ markets for use in your cooking sessions or sample some traditional British food during a local pub visit.
Get to know the local area you’re visiting through visits to interesting places throughout the week.