Course Objective: To improve language in specialist areas of English for career advancement.
Suitable for intermediate to proficiency students (B1 – C2)
- 15, 20 or 25 hours of one to one tuition per week
- Business needs analysis to tailor the course to your communication needs
- 2 half day local excursions per week
- 1 Full day weekend excursion for courses of 2 weeks or more
English is now a required skill in many industries. As SUL’s home tutors have various career backgrounds, we are able to match you with a tutor who can help you improve in areas of specialist English.
You are likely to have a really enjoyable time and learn lots, knowing that you and your tutor share an interest in the same profession.
- English for travel & tourism
- English for engineering
- English for media
- English for academic purposes
- English for the performing arts
Please contact us for more information.